Fixe 316 Stainless Steel Hanger
Product Code: 316-1/2
Product Code: 316-3/8
- Rounded inner edge for less wear on carabiners
- Geometry directs the carabiner for optimal orientation on overhangs.
- Conical Washer
- Anti-rotation dimples are now smaller and spaced further apart
- Optimized surface area contact with the rock
- Minimum Breaking strength: 25 kN / 5620 lbs
- CE Certified: EN795:2012; EN959:2018
- Diameter: 3/8in and 1/2in.
- Weight: 57g (3/8”), 56g (1/2”)
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Made in Barcelona, Spain
316L Stainless Steel:
Perfect for all outdoor uses except in the most corrosive environments where Titanium is the only long lasting option. 316L steel is a marine grade stainless steel with exception corrosion resistance.
The rim of the bolt anchor hole protrudes slightly into a conical shape, away from the wall. The act of pulling the bolt anchor will generate a spring effect that provides constant pressure against the wall, multiplying the strength of the torque. It also provides more consistency when torque tightening the bolt.
With a thickness of 3.5mm (previously 4mm) we have reduced the weight of the hanger by 12.5% while still being one of the most robust hangers on the market.
textures on the hanger help to reduce the likelihood of the hanger spinning.
When placed on a roof, the carabiner will be routed so that it never comes into contact with the projecting head of the bolt anchor.